- Free USA Shipping Over $99*
- Free Tech Support M-F 8am-5pm EST
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
TC Bros. axially mounted rear brake conversions paired with genuine Brembo P4 calipers (sold separately) offer huge performance improvements in both feel/modulation as well as stopping power as compared to OEM Harley calipers. These calipers have been the standard for high performance exotic sport bikes for years. You are currently viewing the TC Bros. 2000-2005 Harley Dyna Rear Axial Brembo Bracket for oversized 12.6in (320mm) Diameter Rotor (rotor sold separately). Using a 12.6in diameter oversized rear rotor as opposed to the stock 11.5in rotor greatly increases stopping power for your braking system.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum adapter bracket is made in USA.
- High strength class 12.9 (stronger than Grade 8) socket head hardware included.
- Allows fitment of larger 12.6in (320mm) diameter rotor for much greater stopping power.
- Black anodized finish.
- Fits wire spoke as well as mag wheel applications.
- Bolts directly to the swingarm on all 2000-2005 Harley Davidson Dyna models.
- Does not fit with 11.5in diameter (stock size) rear rotors.
- Requires Brembo P4 Right Side Caliper (TC Bros. #116-0123) as well as a 12.6in diameter oversized rotor (TC Bros. #116-0069) for a complete kit (sold separately).
- Installation instructions with diagram included.
WARNING: Brembo calipers require use of DOT 4 brake fluid. DOT 4 and DOT 5 fluids DO NOT MIX. If you have an older Harley running DOT 5 (marked on your master cylinder cover) and you intend to use your existing master cylinder and hoses from your DOT 5 system, the entire system must be thoroughly flushed with denatured alcohol before changing fluids. Failure to do so can cause the fluids to gel resulting in dangerous loss of braking control. Another reasonably inexpensive and easy option is to replace your master cylinder(s) with units from a newer (2007-newer) DOT 4 Harley model (non-ABS).