- Free USA Shipping Over $99*
- Free Tech Support M-F 8am-5pm EST
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
TC Bros. radially mounted rear brake conversion paired with a 108mm sportbike caliper (sold separately) offer the ultimate performance improvements in both feel/modulation as well as stopping power as compared to OEM Harley calipers. TC Bros. recommends pairing with genuine Brembo M4 Monobloc calipers for maximum performance (sold separately) but they can also work with just about any 108mm radial caliper (Beringer, Tokico, etc.) with proper shimming. For the budget minded customer, these brackets pair very well with factory takeoff 2005-2016 Suzuki GSXR 600/750 Tokico calipers commonly found used online. Radial calipers are the new standard for high performance sport bikes and GP race teams. You are currently viewing the TC Bros. 2000-2005 Harley Dyna Rear Radial Brake Bracket.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum adapter bracket is made in USA and fits directly to your stock swingarm.
- High strength class 12.9 (stronger than Grade 8) socket head hardware included.
- Direct fit for OEM Harley rear rotor, or pair with a full-floating TC Bros. rotor (sold separately).
- Black Anodized finish.
- Not compatible with wire spoke wheels as the spokes will contact the caliper. Fits mag wheel applications only.
- Fits directly to the swingarm on all 2000-2005 Harley Davidson Dyna models.
- Not compatible with ABS model Harley Davidson motorcycles.
- Shims included to fit with 11.5in or 11.8in diameter rotors.
- Add TC Bros. part #116-0079 spacer kit to allow fitment of 12.6in (320mm) oversized rear rotor (sold separately)
- Does not fit 2018-newer Milwaukee 8 Softail models.
- Caliper not included. Recommended Brembo M4 right side caliper (TC Bros. #116-0125).
- Installation instructions with diagram included.
WARNING: Brembo calipers require use of DOT 4 brake fluid. DOT 4 and DOT 5 fluids DO NOT MIX. If you have an older Harley running DOT 5 (marked on your master cylinder cover) and you intend to use your existing master cylinder and hoses from your DOT 5 system, the entire system must be thoroughly flushed with denatured alcohol before changing fluids. Failure to do so can cause the fluids to gel resulting in dangerous loss of braking control. Another reasonably inexpensive and easy option is to replace your master cylinder(s) with units from a newer (2007-newer) DOT 4 Harley model (non-ABS).