- Free USA Shipping Over $99*
- Free Tech Support M-F 8am-5pm EST
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
TC Bros. axially mounted rear brake conversions paired with genuine Brembo P4 calipers (sold separately) offer huge performance improvements in both feel/modulation as well as stopping power as compared to OEM Harley calipers. These calipers have been the standard for high performance exotic sport bikes for years. You are currently viewing the TC Bros. 2008-2017 Harley Dyna Rear Axial Brembo Bracket for Stock Diameter Rotor.For maximum stopping power, these kits are also offered for 12.6in (320mm) big rotor conversions (rotor sold separately).
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum adapter bracket is made in USA.
- High strength class 12.9 (stronger than Grade 8) socket head hardware included.
- Direct fit for OEM Harley 11.5in rear rotor, or pair with a full-floating TC Bros. rotor (sold separately).
- Black anodized finish.
- Fits wire spoke as well as mag wheel applications.
- Fits directly to the swingarm on all 2008-2017 Harley Davidson Dyna models.
- Fits with 11.5in diameter (stock size) stock or aftermarket rear rotors.
- Requires Brembo P4 Right Side Caliper (TC Bros. #116-0123) for a complete kit (sold separately).
- Installation instructions with diagram included.
WARNING: Brembo calipers require use of DOT 4 brake fluid. DOT 4 and DOT 5 fluids DO NOT MIX. If you have an older Harley running DOT 5 (marked on your master cylinder cover) and you intend to use your existing master cylinder and hoses from your DOT 5 system, the entire system must be thoroughly flushed with denatured alcohol before changing fluids. Failure to do so can cause the fluids to gel resulting in dangerous loss of braking control. Another reasonably inexpensive and easy option is to replace your master cylinder(s) with units from a newer (2007-newer) DOT 4 Harley model (non-ABS).